Good Questions to Ask a Roofing Job Applicant
Roofing Barrington employers organize job interviews in order to find the best employees for their company. Depending on their professional activity, they are looking for various qualities that make a candidate the best fit for the job:
• Personal expectations
• Education, qualification, specialization, experience
• Strengths and weaknesses
When it comes to hiring excellent Barrington roofers, interviewers look for job applicants who have the required professional skills and attributes in this particular business: being good with tools, not afraid of heights or working outdoors, organized, and responsible. Additionally, the candidate should be team-oriented, because roofing is rarely an individual activity, as well as able to manage customer relationships and represent his employer as best as possible.
Here are a few suggestions of questions that can be asked to a roofing job applicant.
• Why should we hire you? What are the qualities that could make you a good fit for our company?
• Did you work in this business before? What were the biggest challenges?
• How important is security and injury prevention for you?
• At the end of a working day, what do you do before leaving the roofing site (with this question, the employer can check if the candidate is aware of the importance to secure the roofing site)
• How do you deal with unhappy customers?
- 37 views
- 0 Comment